This website is administered by Gunsmith Canada. The terms “we”, “us”, and “our” refer to Gunsmith Canada. The use of our website is subject to the following terms and conditions of use, as amended from time to time (the “Terms”). Please review the Terms carefully.
The Terms apply to all users of our website. If you access and use this website, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with our Terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the Terms, you are not authorized to access our website, use any of our website’s services or place an order on our website.
Website Terms and Conditions
Please note that we strive to provide you with the highest accuracy on our website, however our website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors and may not be current or complete.
We reserve the right to make adjustments in pricing, promotions, product descriptions and availability, correct any inaccuracies or omissions and to modify or update information at any time, without prior notice (including after an order has been submitted). We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order placed based on incorrect pricing or availability information, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- You agree to use our website for legitimate purposes and not for any illegal or unauthorized purposes.
- You agree not to attempt to interfere with our website’s network or security features or to gain unauthorized access to our systems.
- You agree to provide us with accurate personal information, such as your email address, mailing address and other contact details in order to complete your order or contact you as needed. You agree to promptly update your account and information. You authorize us to collect and use this information to contact you.
- A valid possession and acquisition licence (P.A.L) is required if you are ordering a firearm or ammunition.
- Firearms and ammunition will only be shipped to the address associated with your valid possession and acquisition licence (P.A.L) as shown on the RCMP site.
- We accept Paypal, Visa and MasterCard or EMT’s to email@example.com. Information obtained from your credit card is strictly to process payment transactions through secure payment gateway.
- If you wish to pay with Email Money Transfer (EMT), please choose “pickup from store” at the checkout and include EMT request in the comments and we will reply with EMT instructions.
- Shipping and returns will be executed in accordance to our shipping and return policy. Please visit our shipping and return policy page for more details.
By agreeing to the Terms, you represent and warrant that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence and are legally capable of entering into a binding contract.
- You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of our website or for any service, content, feature or product offered through our website.
- We do not review, endorse, influence, approve, or control, and are not responsible for any sites linked from or to our website, the content of those sites, the third parties named therein, or their products and services. We will not be responsible or liable for any damages in connection with linking.
- We will not be liable for any damages of any kind related to the use of our website.
- Waiver by us is only effective if it is communicated to you in writing.
Please send all questions, comments and feedback to us at firstname.lastname@example.org